Morgo's Hand Drawn NHL: Tampa Bay Lightning Final Update (07/09/2014)

Morgan33

Tampa Bay Lightning 4.1

Photoshopped the hem stripes out per suggestion and I don't know... It looks a little barren. What do you think?

TampaBayLightningconcept.jpg

Tampa Bay Lightning 4.0

Screenshot2014-07-09at35425PM.png

*Edit* aaand it looks like Photobucket is as useless as Imageshack and the rest of those garbage "free" upload sites. Forget it, I'm done with this series for the time being

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off I don't really like the T logo at all, love the third jersey logo, it should be the main.

I think what you should do it though is make the third jersey logo the main, and subliminate the lightning bolt.

The lightning bolts in the blue and white jerseys look more like roots than lightning, the one on the black looks much better, maybe it's the color I don't know, but I'm just not feeling the blue and white jerseys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh hey, I know you! I frequent Icethetics and I see Chris featuring your wonderfully-done hand-drawn concepts from time to time. I've love them very much, and it's nice to see that someone out there does traditional art concepts for once. Keep up your great work! :)

*Edit* aaand it looks like Photobucket is as useless as Imageshack and the rest of those garbage "free" upload sites. Forget it, I'm done with this series for the time being

Why don't you try Imgur? It's so much better! You can host images without even making an account, and they will stay active indefinitely!

GAtyrX0.png

Oh hey, I know you! I frequent Icethetics and I see Chris featuring your wonderfully-done hand-drawn concepts from time to time. I've love them very much, and it's nice to see that someone out there does traditional art concepts for once. Keep up your great work! :)

Why don't you try Imgur? It's so much better! You can host images without even making an account, and they will stay active indefinitely!

Appreciate the kind words! I'm using imgur now but this series has unfortunately taken a back seat to school. I'm hoping to complete some new concepts this December. Lightning and Senators updates are in their preliminary stages :)

Appreciate the kind words! I'm using imgur now but this series has unfortunately taken a back seat to school. I'm hoping to complete some new concepts this December. Lightning and Senators updates are in their preliminary stages :)

Ah okay! Looking forward to all of them! Glad you use imgur though, it's amazing and a life safe for things like this :P

Can't wait to see them! :)

GAtyrX0.png

• 4 weeks later...

Archived