Uniform Evolution Challenge Event #2

robbman21

Before I post another concept I wanted to say thank you to you guys that have posted in favor of this contest and have made bump-postings to help drum-up support for this.I really really appreciate you going out of your way to help get this recognized.On another note, pcgd I just wanted to say it's great to see you throwing your concepts into the hat here and that I love the design and the uni template as well.Very orginal!I am working on my Warriors now and will post it next.Great job everyone!!!

98Falcons.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I found a image of the Chicago Fire uniforms and I thought it would make a great template. So I actually have Baseball, Football, Hockey, Basketball, and Soccer Templates that are in that style. I'm working on a webpage right now and I'll have those in AI and gif format when I finish that (could be awhile though) for anyone that's interested. If you want one you can ask me, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it to you or not right away.

This thread is a good idea and has been dormant...so...I present THE CITY:

Note: Brian Cardinal went to my High School, that's why I'm using basically a glorified bench player. He did get career highs this year though. And I'm not talking 9 points either...

goldcity.jpg

Damn... I had no idea those colors or unis could look this good. They should wear these for real.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

thanks a bunch dude! I did slightly moderize the logo. Mainly cause I couldn't find a font that matched the orginal close enough. And that Orange/Red was damn near impossible to match. I thank you for the comments!

Well here is my Warriors 'City' concept.I was already working on this when pcgd

posted his brilliant design,and although I did do a little altering once I saw his it just still came out (in my opinion) pretty similar to his.I did go to the trouble of re-making the bridge logo to incorporate a bigger and different style number font,

and also the side striping on the shorts and jersey is meant to mimic the bridge structure(this idea looked great in my head but didnt come off on here as I hoped).

At any rate,here is my re-tooled San Francisco Warriors 'The City' uniforms.Enjoy!

WARRIORS:

Warriors_Unis.jpg

98Falcons.png

Well here is my Warriors 'City' concept.I was already working on this when pcgd

posted his brilliant design,and although I did do a little altering once I saw his it just still came out (in my opinion) pretty similar to his.I did go to the trouble of re-making the bridge logo to incorporate a bigger and different style number font,

and also the side striping on the shorts and jersey is meant to mimic the bridge structure(this idea looked great in my head but didnt come off on here as I hoped).

At any rate,here is my re-tooled San Francisco Warriors 'The City' uniforms.Enjoy!

WARRIORS:

Warriors_Unis.jpg

Um, not to detract from a solid concept, but it's Mullin, not Mullins. But again, good stuff...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Nice Warrior concepts, but one small problem, IMHO:

Where's that little cable car climbing halfway to the stars, hmmmmmmmm?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Um, not to detract from a solid concept, but it's Mullin, not Mullins. But again, good stuff...

Hahaha!Thanks for the pointer,got it fixed.Also changed the home uni to #4 Webber,since my whole point was this is what he would've worn his first year with the league.On other notes....James I actually realized about the trolley cars on my concept just a little too late and then I figured that by todays uni and TV standards that they would just have standard backs anyway....PittU great to see you throw your name in that hat and with another solid concept,you could possibly go 2/2 in the Evolution Challenge!....and last and CERTAINLY not least,you know it's not a party until Discrimhater is in the house!!Great to see you here buddy!

98Falcons.png

I'll probably cut off submissions around Wednesday of this week.I was going to do concepts for all the teams on the to-do list just to do them,and maybe just maybe someone else will want to try a concept or two and throw their name into the hat.

98Falcons.png

I'll probably cut off submissions around Wednesday of this week.I was going to do concepts for all the teams on the to-do list just to do them,and maybe just maybe someone else will want to try a concept or two and throw their name into the hat.

Gotcha. C'mon peeps, throw!

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

I second that!

My entry: The triple-green Milwaukee Bucks...

bucks-evolution-02.gif

C&C Welcome!

Looks like a guacamole dish!

This thread is a good idea and has been dormant...so...I present THE CITY:

Note: Brian Cardinal went to my High School, that's why I'm using basically a glorified bench player.  He did get career highs this year though.  And I'm not talking 9 points either...

goldcity.jpg

Awesome! I love the retro updated look.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Oh, c'mon! We need more entries--This guy's contest has been the only one I have been competitive in (and I think I have a good football one ready).

This series of contests is a good idea. Let's keep it going. :D

I second that!

My entry: The triple-green Milwaukee Bucks...

bucks-evolution-02.gif

C&C Welcome!

[Drool] Green is the most awsomest colour ever................ [/Drool]

Archived