Uniform Evolution Challenge Event #2

robbman21

Here is my Utah Jazz evolution.I just updated the wordmarks on the jerseys and the number font.I tried to keep the striping pretty much the same although I did use their current logos on the shorts and just changed the colors to the old style.

One more concept for me to post-the Knicks-and then we'll get voting started on this bad boy.THERE IS STILL TIME TO THROW IN MORE CONCEPTS!!

UTAH JAZZ:

Jazz_Evolution.jpg

98Falcons.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might wanna revise that entry ABA... the Kings weren't one of the teams listed to choose from for this challenge.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Nope, they were "The List"

The rules are the same as the first event,where you choose from the list of teams I have selected and re-do their classic uniform with either new colors to the old uni,the old colors on the new uni,

or a 'through-the-years' evolution of the uni as it would be today were it still worn

(hence the name).Here is the list below,and I will let it go until I think we have a nice # of entries.I got 12 for the NHL challenge,so my goal is 15 entries for this one.Good luck to all and I look forward to seeing your concepts!!

TEAMS:

New Orleans/Utah Jazz(purple pre-current unis)

Milwaukee Bucks '3-Green' unis

San Francisco Warriors 'The City' unis

Denver Nuggets 'Rainbow' (you can choose either the royal/gold A.English style OR

the black/forest green Kiki Vandewegh color-style)

New York Knicks 1980 maroon & navy unis (Michael Ray Richardson)

Atlanta Hawks 1972-73 royal/lime green

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Nope, they were "The List"
The rules are the same as the first event,where you choose from the list of teams I have selected and re-do their classic uniform with either new colors to the old uni,the old colors on the new uni,

or a 'through-the-years' evolution of the uni as it would be today were it still worn

(hence the name).Here is the list below,and I will let it go until I think we have a nice # of entries.I got 12 for the NHL challenge,so my goal is 15 entries for this one.Good luck to all and I look forward to seeing your concepts!!

TEAMS:

New Orleans/Utah Jazz(purple pre-current unis)

Milwaukee Bucks '3-Green' unis

San Francisco Warriors 'The City' unis

Denver Nuggets 'Rainbow' (you can choose either the royal/gold A.English style OR

the black/forest green Kiki Vandewegh color-style)

New York Knicks 1980 maroon & navy unis (Michael Ray Richardson)

Atlanta Hawks 1972-73 royal/lime green

It may be acceptable, though. I did the Kings in the hockey contest and they were off the list. I think Robbman forgets to put teams on his list if they are called the Kings :D

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

It may be acceptable, though. I did the Kings in the hockey contest and they were off the list. I think Robbman forgets to put teams on his list if they are called the Kings :D

HaHaHa!That's a good one on Wis.Actually the KC/Sac Kings were originally to be on my list but I took them off as I thought that 7 teams would be plenty enough as I thought the turnout may be minimal again.So that being said if you read this post then I'm going ahead and will put it in the voting thread later today or early tommorrow when it is posted.Speaking of the voting we will get to that sometime today hopefully.I have one more concept to post and once that's done we can roll.

98Falcons.png

Here is my final concept,I did all except the Knicks and I'm skipping them to go ahead and get the voting thread up.I present to you the re-imagined Atlanta Hawks

in the 1972-73 colors.I thought this would have been done more because of the colors but it looks like the Bucks were the popular choice.At any rate here they are and the voting thread will be up shortly.As always....enjoy!

ATLANTA HAWKS:

Hawks_JPG.jpg

98Falcons.png

Archived