Backward Stadiums

raysfan24

So... you've just flipped some pictures of fields?

Thought it felt more like post padding.

How is it post padding? I just wanted to see what people thought and I got mostly positive responses.

Can we see what players would look like backwards next?

And then maybe a 180° rotation, so we can see what stadiums would look like upside down.

Invert the colors, too!

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

It's crazy how different some look (while others aren't too different).

The stadiums with the biggest differences (IMO) are Fenway, Camden Yards, Safeco, Minute Maid, and AT&T. Those all have a major thing on one side of the stadium that makes it look strange.

PNC and PetCo aren't extremely different, but still look strange (in a good way).

Cool idea!

I don't want to be a buzz kill... but I was kind of disappointed in this thread. I didn't that it would be a picture of the stadium just inverted using a basic photoshop tool. I was kind of hoping it would be a view from home plate, with the entire sides of the stadium being inverted, thus keeping score boards and team names still readable forward and not backward.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived