Backward Stadiums

raysfan24

Two weeks ago while attending a Reds game, I got a simple idea. What would Great American Ballpark look like if the scoreboard was in right field and the view of the Ohio River was in left. So using my limited photoshop skills, I flipped the stadium around. I know nothing big. I just felt like sharing some of the stadiums. I'm sorry if I placed this in the wrong topic but Concepts kind of fit the subject. Anyway, here they are. Most are placed by division. Mind the ads. Obviously I can't correct those.

First: Angel Stadium of Anaheim

AngelStadium.jpg

mcbqza.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great American Ballpark

GreatAmericanBallPark.jpg

O no U.S. Bank arena got lost in a flood :D ....But really I have been to GABP atleast 50 times probably more and looking at this, really creeped me out. Yet at the same time kind of cool

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Safeco Field

safecofield.jpg

I'm not adding:

O.co Coliseum because it looks exactly the same.

Rangers Ballpark in Arlington

rangersballpark.jpg

Well I have added all of the American League Stadiums. Based on the few comments I have, I'll finish adding the National League tomorrow today and maybe add some classic stadiums. Also thanks for all the positive comments! Really appreciate them even though I didn't do much.

mcbqza.jpg

I'm just impressed you were able to find a picture of US Cellular Field with more than 40% in attendance.

I apologize if I'm speaking out of turn, but I would like to nominate this for PoTD?

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Archived