Backward Stadiums

raysfan24

I'm just impressed you were able to find a picture of US Cellular Field with more than 40% in attendance.

I apologize if I'm speaking out of turn, but I would like to nominate this for PoTD?

Funny....but not even close to PoftD material...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... you've just flipped some pictures of fields?

I'd be impressed if these were actually Photoshopped so everything wasn't backwards...You can't exactly change the placement of a skyline of a city.

This. Though it's a good thought, these pictures aren't an accurate depiction of what it would look like, because the view would completely change.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I'd be impressed if these were actually Photoshopped so everything wasn't backwards...You can't exactly change the placement of a skyline of a city.

This. Though it's a good thought, these pictures aren't an accurate depiction of what it would look like, because the view would completely change.

I know this but I'm just trying to create an idea. And I can try to reverse ads, skylines, words, etc. I don't know if I'll be able to though but I can give it a shot.

mcbqza.jpg

So you open it, click ONE menu button, save and upload?

You will never learn Photoshop if you keep doing stuff you can do in one click.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

So you open it, click ONE menu button, save and upload?

You will never learn Photoshop if you keep doing stuff you can do in one click.

I clearly said at the beginning, NOTHING BIG! I know one click but they're pretty cool to see backwards.

mcbqza.jpg

Safeco Field looks really really weird with the roof in left. Most of them look just as good in the mirror but that one stands out as odd.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Try Rogers Centre with the roof OPEN

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Thought it felt more like post padding.

How is it post padding? I just wanted to see what people thought and I got mostly positive responses.

Can we see what players would look like backwards next?

And then maybe a 180° rotation, so we can see what stadiums would look like upside down.

Archived