My sharks 3rd jersey concepts

CDunn

These are two concepts for a 3rd jersey for the San Jose Sharks.  Thanks to Snowcap, RC, CC, and Puckguy(logo on 3rd jersey#2).  Comments? The logo on #2 is the original proposed SJS logo.  COPY AND PASTE

www.geocities.com/sabres7200/sharks3rd.JPG

www.geocities.com/sabres7200/sharks3rd2.JPG

and now a third

www.geocities.com/sabres7200/sharks3.JPG

The Sharks' primary logo is one of my all-time favorites and I hope they never change it.  Accordingly, I can't go along with either of your proposed logo changes, but your jersey formats are both very nice.

Don't like those logos, but the jersey design's nice.. except for one thing I don't like.  The sleeve stripes don't work with the rest of the design.  If they were horizontal, instead of diagonal, I think the jersey would be swank.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

nice jerseys!  of course anything than the practice thirds they have now, is an improvement.  the second jersey that has a shark on a circle is very similar to the one the team originally was going to use.  it had the shadows more defined and was to match the shoulder patch the team has used since the inception of the franchise.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I got the logo on the second jersey from your site.  It was small and blurry, but I fixed it to match the colors and such.  I know it isn't exact, but it's as close as I could come.

Yeah i got that logo from the team video and captured it

I've tried to reach the team and the designer to get some of the concepts online, but to no avail

Ok, providing that detroithockey doesn't go down the moment I try to post this, I'll comment on the sleeves now. *heh*

I like the middle, the horizontal stripes that leave black space at the end of the sleeves.  They look great with the unique shoulders, which I really love.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Okay.  The three final jerseys are:

www.geocities.com/sabres7200/sharks3rd.JPG

www.geocities.com/sabres7200/sharks3rd2.JPG

www.geocities.com/sabres7200/sharks3.JPG

notice the slight changes in shading made to logo #2

SHB you're right.  There were three variations of the primary Sharks logo plus the one that is Baronsesque.  The three feature the same black, 3 gilled shark but it was in a triangle (the one used), a circle, and a longer triangle with teal waves at the bottom inside the triangle which made the shark flying.

Archived