PR Islanders

TimEOBrien

So I saw both Mcrosby's and raysox's take on this logo and I liked that they included garitas in their designs, but I figured that since soccer badges can be strange shapes and the shape of a garita can look a lot like a crest, why not make it the crest?

I also noticed how the garita's window creates a nice clean 'I' only furthering my belief that I'm on the right track. This is still very much a work in progress, so C&C will lead to edits in the design.

PRIslanders_8.jpg

Here are all four bigger TL TR BL BR and then one without the wordmark.

There is a lot of dissonance between these two particular shades of light blue and orange, which is very strange to have with these two colours. It's affecting the legibility. But of the ones you have as is, the strongest is the upper right, it has the best balance of colour. Just play around with your palette some.

rATMcmK.png

I actually like the colors in post #5. The problem I am having right now is the sides of the logo. I know it's the way it's shaped but it looks jagged. That's all I can focus on.

This may be counter to what your problem is, but I made the outlines and strokes around the edges cleaner. Now, that means sharper in some spots, so maybe that the opposite of what you want:

PRIslanders_19.jpg

I actually like the colors in post #5. The problem I am having right now is the sides of the logo. I know it's the way it's shaped but it looks jagged. That's all I can focus on.

This may be counter to what your problem is, but I made the outlines and strokes around the edges cleaner. Now, that means sharper in some spots, so maybe that the opposite of what you want:

PRIslanders_19.jpg

That's a lot better of an update.

This is a really nice-looking concept! The new color scheme is a definite improvement, and I would go with the one on the right. One thing that I think that you could edit would be to take away the little navy line above the script.

spacer.png

just a minor tweak.. above the wordmark, please remove the tiny blue line. (the darker blue line that goes through the orange) And vast improvement from the first post, and I love seeing any Puerto Rico team concepts lol

Archived