2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lights Out Suicide Watch: After Broncos TD off Rivers Fumble

HelmetBlue.gifHelmetBlue.gifHelmetBlue.gifHelmetBlue.gifHelmetBlue.gif

5 Blue Throwback Helmets = Double Secret Probation RED ALERT!

Most embarrassing loss in franchise history all but assured.

Updates throughout the game.

PS: Hey BlueSky, get your own act. B)

BB52Big.jpg

Anyone else think Peyton Manning might have been a bit jealous of all the younger quarterbacks' athletic ability just then? I mean...that little "hurdle" ain't something he typically does.

Stick balls between numbers and lead comebacks...that's Peyton's MO all day. This thing is far from over.

(And might I add how great it is that I actually get to watch a football game in its entirety for the first time in almost two years?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

SOUND THE ALARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

Oh boy. I actually feel for LO, what with watching the Saints so this so often through the years.

Sympathy redacted.

Drew%20Brees%20Super%20Bowl.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Yeah...if the Broncos prevail tonight, I'm thinking this dog-pound might well eclipse the one Lil' Boy Blue found himself under following that Boise State-Nevada game two years back. *COUGH* Brotzman *COUGH*

EDIT: Just like that, Norv throws another pick. Ha ha ha ha!!!

Archived