EA Sports NCAA Football Uniform Store

Brave-Bird 08

So uniform store is downloaded into my NCAA Football now. I'm assuming it is busy because I have not been able to access it. Anyone have? What additions are in there? Also, for anyone that has Xbox...CcAaRrSsOoNnSs3 has an amazing roster you can download. Every equipment, hometown, roster goof etc. is seemingly perfect. Really enjoying the game because of these 'patches'

So uniform store is downloaded into my NCAA Football now. I'm assuming it is busy because I have not been able to access it. Anyone have? What additions are in there? Also, for anyone that has Xbox...CcAaRrSsOoNnSs3 has an amazing roster you can download. Every equipment, hometown, roster goof etc. is seemingly perfect. Really enjoying the game because of these 'patches'

i believe they said there wont be any additions to it until next month

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

In addition, you will see a "Uniform Store" added to the menu. In the past, we have had a cut off of mid-April for uniform submissions from schools in order to get them onto our disc in time. Sometimes those came in after the deadline and we would have to wait until the following year in order to get those default uniforms in. The "Uniform Store" will allow us to give you updated uniforms during the season. If it's an update to a team's default uniform, you will get those uniforms at no additional charge, via download in the store if and when available. The first uniforms will be available in the store beginning next month.

They will only give "free" uniforms like Texas A&M and Mizzou because they couldn't get their defaults in the game. The other unis are for sale. I don't know if you will keep purchases for the future or if they'll be in next year's game for free or a charge. I'd buy unis if they were for sale each year and not included. I can't see paying for ND's new uni and getting it free next year (unless I was a hardcore ND fan). I can't see paying for something like ND's uni this year and it's not anywhere in the game next year either as they remove unis at the school's request (FL white helmet, Georgia black unis). How does it work for a team like Central Michigan? They got new unis all together. Would you get the default home/away free and be charged for the black alt? Would they really charge you to get the two Duke helemts?

KISSwall09.jpg

Based on the info EA has put out in the last few weeks I would say that:

•any school that has new default uni's (and that didn't make the mid-April cutoff, i.e. Arkansas, Vandy, Rutgers, Mizzou, TAMU, SMU, etc.) will be available for free on or about the beginning of the cfb season;

•any uni currently in the game that gets corrected will be also be available for free on or about the beginning of the cfb season;

•anything else EA sees fit to release (be it throwbacks, 2012 Pro Combats, 2012 Wounded Warrior unis, etc.) will be made available for purchase in packs as the season unfolds(i.e. EA will not release any such uni's until after they are revealed by the schools themselves).

Archived