NCAA Signature Idea

vicfurth

Hello, CCSLC. Been quite a while since I posted in here. I was fiddling around with a new signature for Texas A&M (claimed them as my NCAA Football team since UT-Arlington doesn't have one). Think I got something cool here:

tamu_sig.png

Whatcha think? I might open it up to some requests. The only similarities would be:

--Logo on left

--Script of some sort in the middle

--Player on the right

There would be an element of surprise with any request. I may do a different stripe, font, or choose a different player. Any requests need to be football as I am not doing any other sports currently.

Requests would (in all likelihood) be done within a few days.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like it. another request and please make it sig size. ohio state, basketball jersey font and braxton miller with the striping being the jersey sleeve striping. and what i mean by basketball jersey font, i mean this

EEUTKWHBLIVZOCS.20110116005926.jpg

thanks times 1000 in advance

spacer.png

like it. another request and please make it sig size. ohio state, basketball jersey font and braxton miller with the striping being the jersey sleeve striping. and what i mean by basketball jersey font, i mean this...

ohiostate_sig.png

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

These look awesome! If it isn't too much trouble, I'd love a Michigan one with Denard Robinson, preferably in the "Under the Lights" uniform. As a suggestion for the stripe, I think there is a potential for a stripe based on the helmet wing stripe, maybe the bottom part being the yellow wing design, with three vertical stripes like on the helmet. Also, I would like to have it say "Go Blue." Thanks in advance, these look fantastic!

These look awesome! If it isn't too much trouble, I'd love a Michigan one with Denard Robinson, preferably in the "Under the Lights" uniform. As a suggestion for the stripe, I think there is a potential for a stripe based on the helmet wing stripe, maybe the bottom part being the yellow wing design, with three vertical stripes like on the helmet. Also, I would like to have it say "Go Blue." Thanks in advance, these look fantastic!

michigan_sig.png

Archived