Virginia Tech Logo

raysox

When i was watching FSU-VT the other week I decided that VT needs an actual turkey logo. The best kind of logos were the ones that had a strutting mascot wearing a sweater, so I did it! I based it off the NC State walking wolf because that's the best one.

But really, I just have a 10 hour drive home today and want to have something to read when I get back so here is what I have so far. Personally, I need work on the eyes, and I feel like it might be too tall. So what do you think?

VT.png

Oh boy where to begin...

The eyes are crooked, it needs hands, the feet are too big, it looks like it's tripping over itself, it's too tall. Honestly, the one thing I can think of when thinking of this:

obama.jpg

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Not to rain on your parade, but they do actually have a turkey logo already. I like yours a lot but the only reason I'm putting this here is because you said they needed one. But overall I like yours. It just needs to be cleaned upt0rx9d.gif

2j2jiwp.png

It's not as bad as people are making it seem. There are just a few things you need to fix; the eyes, the collar is sticking out too much to here it looks more like a random piece of cloth in front of his head than an actual collar. The way the legs are positioned does make it look like he is tripping. I think if you went with a pose more similar to the Louisville Cardinals one, it would help with the leg problem. And while Turkeys don't actually have hands, I agree with Spleen that giving him hands might help.

jNTsTyQ.png

As a fan of the type of logo you're going for, I understand what you're doing and it's not bad.

Fix the eyes as previously stated. Also fix the feet, he looks as if he's walking tippy-toed. Flatten/level them off. Round off the turtle neck of the sweater and give that gobbler a pissed-off look that says 'eff off pilgrim, I'm the baddest turkey in the barnyard,' and yopu've got it. Also, ruffle his hide a bit, he's too smooth and politely combed.

FsQiF2W.png

Archived