Nashville Strings *Stage 4.1: Uniforms and Court*

BlackBolt3

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We designed this as a football team but we called our Nashville team the Bootleggers. I really like the Nahville Picks because of the music and baskeball meaning. I feel as though great logos have meaning for the area in which they play. Bootlegging has some amazing history in the Nashville area. Too many teams are politcally correct so they might not want alcohol associated with their logo.

bootlegger.png

NSHVLEStringsPre2_zps45049eda.png

NSHVLEStringsPre3_zpsd87d4953.png

NSHVLEStringsPre4_zps55db8fa1.png

The long-awaited uniform reveal is here. This was probably the most fun part of the design process. Each uniform has six pinstripes on each side to represent the strings on a guitar. The alternate uniform feature a metallic gold twill. Enjoy!

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

I don't understand what the random grey shapes at the top of the home are supposed to be.

That's not supposed to be there. (That's what I get for playing around with layers on GIMP.) It'll be fixed soon.

Why fix something that actually looks good? It looks like a sublimated version of the Bridge you keep talking about and it looks really nice. Try it with the alt at least, and add some purple to uniform's numbers to make them stand out.

On the bright side, everybody has brought life into this otherwise-moribund sub-forum.

Archived