NHL Concepts

PatsFan12

I'm planning on doing some of the NHL here, maybe all of it. I remember when Anaheim had 2 alternates, so I'm making 4 jerseys for each team, 2 at home, 2 on the road. According to the league, teams can wear alts a maximum of 15 times a season, but I'm upping that to 16, so then the teams can wear each alternate 8 times.

Edit: Check post below for concept.

On the bright side, everybody has brought life into this otherwise-moribund sub-forum.

It looks pretty good, nice job. There are a couple of problems with the execution of your concept, though.

- Those grey seam lines everywhere on the uniforms. They look really distracting. I would use a darker tint of the main colour - in this case, purple - so it blends in better.

- The stripes on the socks are waaaay too high. If the uniforms were to be actually worn, the stripes would be so high up they would actually be under the pants.

Other than that, the concept looks great. I`m looking forward to the rest of your work.

Update:

Changed seam lines to dark purple on the Road and changed logo

Updated pants and socks

Alternates: Based off the 2003-2006 alt worn, but changed script to grey triangle logo used on the 97-98 alternate. Couldn't size script just right, and I feel after seeing a script on the two primary's for so long, who wants to see one on a alternate?

AnaheimMightyDucksRoad_zps8e44c16c.png

AnaheimMightyDucksHome_zps0802b795.png

AnaheimMightyDucksAlternate2_zps9f2b7552.png

AnaheimMightyDucksAlternate1_zps052974ee.png

C and C anybody? Buffalo will be next, as i have a great idea for the team's look. Prepare for some hissy fits, and No, it's not a return of the Goat-head........

On the bright side, everybody has brought life into this otherwise-moribund sub-forum.

Here's part of Buffalo for now, rest will be up later as I figured it would be nice to give you guys a sneak peek :

BuffaloSabresHome_zps90a7baac.pngC and C fellas? Would really appreciate the help.

• 2 weeks later...

Update for Buffalo:

Dropped "S-sword" on the left shoulder and decided to use the Buffaslug "B-sword" for both shoulders.

Thinned out the white stripes on the pants.

Used the alternate logo from 2000-06 as primary, best logo Sabres ever had.

Alternates: Edge-ified versions of the 1987-96 jerseys (Will post later)

BuffaloSabresHome_zps3e4fde94.png

BuffaloSabresRoad_zpsf2770379.png

Something is not working with the front logo.

What's the blue circle signification? May be its too big,

Could we add some yellow on it?

Maybe the swords without that blue circle? Just throwing out ideas.

PS: excellent choice for the number and player name ;-) He is rocking!

Archived