Vinyl Printing Help

Cola

Needing some help here. I modified a sticker in AI that I want to get printed out, but the people at FedEx (who I know offer this) are basically idiots in the store when I talk to them.

Is there somewhere online I can submit an eps or pdf file to and they can print and cut this for me to finish? It is for my girlfriend to place on her mirror at the salon she works at.

Looking for the cheapest route, obviously, but don't want to sacrifice a good job at it.

This is what it looks like, and I am thinking 5-1/2" x 4" or so.

LikeHoweHair.jpg

This could work for you if you're looking to get it done pretty cheaply and it's going on a mirror: http://www.vistaprint.com/window-decal.aspx?pfid=056&txi=15690&xnid=TopNav_Window+Decals+(linked+item)_Signs+%26+Banners_Marketing+Products&xnav=TopNav

$6.99. But the square is 4.8 x 4.8, so you may have to size it down a tad and cut yourself (die cutting is where you're going to see the $$$). Vistaprint is perfect for little stuff like this.

Google 'sign shop tampa' and you should be able to find a few local sign outlets that do these kinds of stickers with a large format printer/cutter. You would probably end up saving money by skipping the shipping costs.

I've called many of them and they don't want to give me the time of day really, since I don't have a massive order. Most didn't seem about doing me a "favor", and I guess I can't blame them.

Going to try the Vistaprint route, although I am sure it isn't going to produce the results I want. It is going to basically inkjet my image onto a piece of transparent sticky stuff...I wanted more of a vinyl and textured feel to it with each color layer being placed to create the lone sticker.

I guess it is a lot to ask for one sticker.

• 2 months later...

Hi cola, have you managed to get the stickers done yet. If not i work at a graphics company in the U.K and i use a oce arizona printer which can print on anything, i print alot of stickers on it for myself so i could easily print the stickers for you. Just let me know, cheers LEE

Archived