MLS Concept Jerseys

Atesh

Here is my first MLS concepts with these Adidas templates. Please leave comment about my concepts. I really want to continue making jerseys for MLS teams. Tell me which teams you want to see next

:)

dynamohome.pngdynamoaway.png

879inciu3010831.png

#PackerNation

#IgniteTheFuture

#GreenCollar

Welcome to the boards!

This is a pretty good start; however, I have a few nitpicks (naturally):

- There will be no kit sponsor for Houston this season; however, I'd like for you to incorporate a different sponsor on the front than what we're accustomed to seeing.

- Home Kit: The "star" seems out of play on the collar. The only acceptable place for the star would be above the crest.

- Away Kit: Similar to the gripe with the home kit in the sense that the "stars" (located on the sleeves) should only be placed above the crest.

Welcome! I rarely post, but love to read. Would love it if you keep working on MLS designs.

For Houston, I believe they should have 2 stars over the crest for their championships. What color shorts and socks would you have with your jerseys? If you could add that in the future it would help complete the look. I know that some of the posters on BigSoccer in the Houston forum have been hollering for years for either a 'space city blue' or a black 2nd/alternate jersey. Thoughts on that?

Great concepts! I love them. I have the same problems as the others posted above, Greenstar isn't the sponsor anymore and the two stars should be over the crest for the two MLS Cup wins. Otherwise it's great!

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

I would just echo everything that's been said above. Great simple design though. Would love to see the entire kit (shorts and socks). I'm sure others would love to use that template too. If you want to, post it in the appropriate pinned templates thread.

And let's see what you can do for Toronto FC.

Thanks guys, appreciate it. I didn't know Houston has 2 stars because of their championships. I use the stars because it was on team logo, not for championships. And I will keep making jersey :)

879inciu3010831.png

#PackerNation

#IgniteTheFuture

#GreenCollar

Maple leaf?

Not because they sport one that its a good idea. It is'nt Canada's team. Its not my team ;-) I root for the Impact.

You probably decide your concepts based on elements currently on their jerseys. But I would remove the maple leaf.

There's also the fact you got the NHL Jets, the MLB Blue Jays sporting the leaf, there are the NHL Toronto Maple Leafs. I could understand a Ottawa based team to use the leaf but not TFC.

The rest is great. Keep it up. Great work. Would like an Impact concept please .

I agree with bleuet, the maple leaf behind the crest isn't necessary. I really like the sublimated T on the alternate though. Actually, the alternate all around is great. I'd love to see the home jersey coloured similarly (ie. red sleeves, with the grey just under the arms and down the side). Good stuff though.

welcome and please keep making such fantastic looking MLS concepts!

love the orange Houston one, with all the stars (neat placement in the colar, just maybe diffrently colored IMO, as well as in the pattern), as well as on the sleeves of the white one.

the TFC Logo looks better on a darker background (the grey maple leap)

Would love to see LA Galaxy concepts of you

Archived