Lights Out's NFL 2013

Lights Out

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a look I actually love for Buffalo. I'd find a way to make the logo look better though.

I also really like Miami.

Again...I've said it before...I used to hate your taste (no hard feels), but your concept work is beginning to impress me. Still confused about what you were going for with Tampa Bay though.

What I thought. I have the template, just had a question. How did you make the edges of your number outlines come to a point instead of rounding off? When I do the stroke it makes it rounded. I noticed that in all of your concepts in your thread. Just wondering if there was a quick way to do it.

spacer.png

I LOVE the Texans with the different colored sleeves. It's unique, but not gaudy. I pretty much like all of these. The only thing I would say is that I would make the ravens purple pants black fading to purple (basically the opposite of the black pants) just to be consistent.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived