Lights Out's NFL 2013

Lights Out

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never liked, and probably never will, horned sleeves, because they don't really make sense, and because there are already horns on the helmet.

For the Broncos, just make the home collar blue, then the color will consistently be the same as the sleeve color.

spacer.png

You're a strange one LO. You loathe traditional designs yet your league is full of em. I think the current Broncos logo doesn't blend at all with the Orange Crush look so that last set is a big miss for me

Midway.png

You're a strange one LO. You loathe traditional designs yet your league is full of em. I think the current Broncos logo doesn't blend at all with the Orange Crush look so that last set is a big miss for me

It's a miss for me too but not because of the logo. Well kind of the logo, it just doesn't look good on an orange helmet. Slap that on a blue helmet and this concept is much better.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

• 3 months later...

Carolina Panthers:

5wzdro.png

xgtbmEa.png

Really digging this.

Full disclosure: I'm a soccer player/fan, and we have a thing about all-black cleats--as in, we like them a lot. So maybe that's why I'm a fan.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Archived