Florida State

Oregon

Kansas State

Alabama

Georgia

Florida

Stanford

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Yes, this is about an hour late, but I have been busy. Anyway, it is time for round 2! First round was an interesting round with surprisingly just 1 upset, 2 sweeps, and a couple very close tallies. A few close matchups of note would be Wisconsin-Stanford and Florida-Utah St., both of which came down to the final voter's tallies. Florida State was the only team to pull an upset, so it looks like there will be no Cinderella story of this bracket. So now, I will unveil the updated bracket. Voting format remains the same, just a little easier with less teams. Round 3 begins next Monday, around 9:00 PM ET. Untitled-1_zps22d97093.png MY VOTES: Florida State, Oregon, Alabama, Stanford.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

Florida State, Oregon, Georgia, Florida

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived