College Football Uniform Playoff

If you know me, you know that I am a college football FANATIC. Well, since it is offseason and I really want to talk about something other than baseball, I have something that can potentially be very fun and interesting. THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL UNIFORM PLAYOFF. Yes, you read that right, a uniform playoff. How does this work? Well, you decide. Each round will have a poll to decide who moves on. The seeding is based on rankings (before bowls). It is a 16 team playoff (11 conference champions, 5 at-large bids) and it is single elimination. Each round will have a one week voting period, until the championship round, which will be two weeks. Before voting, remember that this is strictly a UNIFORM playoff. Do not vote for a team because they are better than the other. So, before I lose your attention, I will show you the bracket. Second round begins next Monday, 7:00 PM. Untitled-1_zps87018146.png

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

This is a bit tough in college, however. You have Alabama as a #2 seed, but they're nearly identical to Nebraska, Wisconsin and Oklahoma, among others.

There are a few minor differences, but on the whole the uniforms are very similar. So if you cast a vote for Bama, are you sort of including those other teams, too?

Just a thought. Same principle would apply to USC and Iowa State, etc.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

This is a bit tough in college, however. You have Alabama as a #2 seed, but they're nearly identical to Nebraska, Wisconsin and Oklahoma, among others.

There are a few minor differences, but on the whole the uniforms are very similar. So if you cast a vote for Bama, are you sort of including those other teams, too?

I think he chose the seed based off of the BCS rankings

I think he chose the seed based off of the BCS rankings

Yes this is similar to what a playoff would look like, had there been one this year.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

If you know me, you know that I am a college football FANATIC. Well, since it is offseason and I really want to talk about something other than baseball, I have something that can potentially be very fun and interesting. THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL UNIFORM PLAYOFF. Yes, you read that right, a uniform playoff. How does this work? Well, you decide. Each round will have a poll to decide who moves on. The seeding is based on rankings (before bowls). It is a 16 team playoff (11 conference champions, 5 at-large bids) and it is single elimination. Each round will have a one week voting period, until the championship round, which will be two weeks. Before voting, remember that this is strictly a UNIFORM playoff. Do not vote for a team because they are better than the other. So, before I lose your attention, I will show you the bracket. Second round begins next Monday, 7:00 PM.

Notre Dame
LSU
Oregon
Kansas State
Alabama
Georgia
Utah State
Wisconsin

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Some of these choices were very easy and would likely mirror what would happen if these teams played in real games. If they were really based on uniforms though some of these teams would not actually win their conferences and/or get the seeds they have. Here's what I've got for the first round:

Notre Dame

Florida State

Boise State

Kansas State

Alabama

Georgia

Florida

Stanford

Archived