WVU's new camo baseball jerseys

ThorSkaagi

It looks like someone put the LSU tiger in a blender and sprayed those contents on these jerseys with a firehose.

mainescarf.png

I'm just glad this is baseball, where you don't need to read the numbers of players while they're moving. Otherwise.... ugh, what a nightmare.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Yikes... Pretty bad. And the hats look cheap. They almost look like parking lot knock offs. Definitely not New Era.

I also don't care for the thick white line between the W and the V on the logo on the jersey. We had something similar on our grey football helmets and I couldn't stand it on them either. The WV on the pants is how it should look. Overall I'm not crazy about the flying WV on a baseball uniform. Would rather have em say Mountaineers, WVU, or West Virginia.

90758391980.gif

Not a lot of college teams wear New Era hats. The Game or the uniform manufacturers usually supply the hats too.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Archived