Nashville Predators

FreeKobe

This is probably my first concept jersey that I have ever posted, I i just wanna let everyone know i not quite up to par as some of you, technology wise (i use MSPAINT) :D . Also before it is brought up i did recycle the old number font that OilFanInVan created a while ago in his own preds concept. This jerseys also have no name font since I was trying to create the names arched across the arches on the backs of the jerseys, and that is tough to do in paint, so (anybody could help out with this if they wanted to). Anyways, im begining to ramble again, so here they are, enjoy!

HOME

PredsHome1.png

AWAY

PredsAway1.png

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

These actually look really great! My first issue (which is no real fault of your own) is that logo. I hate that logo. I much prefer their primary one. The only other thing I'd like to see is the TV numbers on the shoulders/arms and the secondary logo (the N with the Gaylord Arena tower). Other than that, this is a great concept!

Also before it is brought up i did recycle the old number font that OilFanInVan created a while ago in his own preds concept.

Looks like the Sharks' font to me....

These aren't bad, I do like that you used the alternate logo because I like that one a lot better than the main logo.

Freekobe - Simple is the key, this is a very nice jersey. It's clean and sleek looking. I like it! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Kobe,

These are awesome they look very sleek and my only problem with them is the logo. How could a team made an alternate logo (might you call it a secondary?) that doesn't even seem to fit with the primary? <_< Oy, well, keep up the great work Kobe! Can't wait to see more!

Abbey

Abbey.jpg

Nice work FreeKobe.

I agree with what Nitro said already, re: the logo and the numbers.

I'd also add that IMO there's a little too much dark colouring on the light jersey. With the entire sleeves and the side panels being blue, it could use a little more white. Try a few things if you want, but it's not too big a deal.

It's a very clean looking design... I like the smooth lines.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

some help:

open Word, put down a name using wordart, then arch it. after arching, copy and then paste on your concept. that should help.

oilfaninvan? i remember that guy. that's all i'll say, though.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I actually did try that word trick belive it or not, but it is tough cuz you gotta size the names just right so that the spacing between letters is right too ^_^ . Thanks for the advice guys, i appreciate it!

What was wrong with oilfan? Honestly i dont know he was before my time.

Just updated the above jerseys with the shoulder numbers and shoulder patch, so the old ones above may no longer be available to see. So here ya go, the updated Nashville Preds Concept Jerseys (still no names):

HOME

PredsHome2.png

AWAY

PredsAway2.png

Archived