Brian Bosworth

Notch Novelty

He originally intended to stay in school, but he was likely gonna lose his elligabillty due to his behavior and steroid use which he tested positive for. So by the time all his legal avenues for staying in Oklahoma were gone he had no choice but to turn pro, but it was too late to enter the NFL draft so he had to enter Suplemental draft.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Yeah right on both counts--I was going to post--2 words--

"ster oids" but it's been mentioned--he was worse as an "actor"

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

mandarich? never heard of him...i kinda choose to blot that memory out and that favre fella helps out somewhat ;):P all i remember bout that bosworth guy is some raggedy shirt that got passed around to numerous LBs wearing 44-that and Dan Morgan wouldn't give it back to him a couple years ago :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

He was an idiot - he also made an action movie. I watched one game when Bo Jackson, playing for the Raider, ran his 'butt over' on the way to the endzone.

Bosworth was a good college LB, he was a joke in the Pros. ^_^

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived