Maxketball

grant1woods

I'd reconsiter these. I started the custom sport trend with my thread yakball, so I know there isn't limits on projects like this. Don't use clip art in your final project, just use them as tools. Look at logos that you want to go after, if you want basketball style logos, look at those. There need a lot of work, so take some time to refine everything.

I'd reconsiter these. I started the custom sport trend with my thread yakball, so I know there isn't limits on projects like this. Don't use clip art in your final project, just use them as tools. Look at logos that you want to go after, if you want basketball style logos, look at those. There need a lot of work, so take some time to refine everything.

Tanks. Ive always loved your work including your Yakball concepts. I will listen to your advice in the future

303h7kn.jpg

How-About-No.-Doctor-Evil-W630.jpg

Lol, the image isn't showing up. FAIL.

You are seriously the most immature person I have seen on this site. How fcuking(I typed it like that one purpose, so don't respond with"lol") old are you. Seriously? You call the picture not working a fail, when you fail at spelling skills, making concepts, and showing the least bit of maturity yourself.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

"You are seriously the most immature person I have seen on this site. How fcuking(I typed it like that one purpose, so don't respond with"lol") old are you. Seriously? You call the picture not working a fail, when you fail at spelling skills, making concepts, and showing the least bit of maturity yourself"

Irony at its best.

Ive gotta say I agree with griffinmarlins on this. Grant, the image isn't showing up for me either but you don't see me making stupid comments about it. You've gotta grow up man.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

But honestly, don't you agree that he shouldn't be making stupid comments, like commenting that something is a fail when the pic isn't showing up? I've seen some other posts of his, and he just puts lol or haha half the time.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I agree he shouldn't. But do multiple people need to reply just to say the same thing? Wouldn't it be better if folks just ignored him and he went away? I can't count the number of posts I come across where a newbie makes a mistake and it seems like 20 people blast them for it? What is the point of that? I don't know what is worse (my opinion), a newbie posting LOL multiple times or a credible designer calling a newbie an idiot, etc.

I agree he shouldn't. But do multiple people need to reply just to say the same thing? Wouldn't it be better if folks just ignored him and he went away? I can't count the number of posts I come across where a newbie makes a mistake and it seems like 20 people blast them for it? What is the point of that? I don't know what is worse (my opinion), a newbie posting LOL multiple times or a credible designer calling a newbie an idiot, etc.

I'll go with "ostensible collegiate-level coach (judging from the handle) wasting valuable recruiting time relentlessly cyberstalking one or two posters."

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived