PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

I just revealed where the next five teams will be. You get to find them. When you do you'll find a clue with them as to how to reveal them to every one else. And as a prize (because certain people having been begging for this) you may select the the 6th team. It must be international however, must be on the list, and cannot be in the Euro-Central Division.

As for the 5, if you other guys wanna throw team name ideas at me nothing is set in stone. You may inspire me as a consolation prize.

Happy Hunting!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"you'll find a clue with them as to how to reveal them to every one else."

Didn't follow the exact directions Jo-E. 30 minute penalty. If someone else finds it and post the correct info by midnight they will win. Haha I'm in a punctual mood.

haha I was just jokin :P

....yeah. He knows. That's what the smiley face was for?

You've got two witnesses, david. Don't be a sore loser ********:D*********

Lol. In all seriousness, you shouldn't have done that. We had no proof. I might a just fought for you 1. just for the heck of it and 2. To take a shot at NASCAR. :D. This is business boys!!!

Well something big just happened today. Congrats to the followers of this thread for helping to make it the second most talked about concept thread on the board. I am humblely flattered in your support! Were over half way to number one!

Archived