PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stupid school, you miss out on everything. Where were all the clues hidden at? I don't know if this fits but how bout the Oslo Brigade

The cities were in the tags under the thread title. As was a tag that said look at post#42. Post 42 had instrictions on how to submit the answer.

I'll be the third to complain about school XD Knowing you, Windell, there's no way to know what you'll come up with for nicknames. And that's good! You could either take the path of cars (Exhaust, Torque, etc...) or do something COMPLETELY out of the box. I'm really excited for these next six teams!

Put me on the fourth roger that has school to blame for this witchcraft and blasphemy.

Had you posted the exact thing 2 hours earlier, I would've been on it, and had it within a 5-10 minute time range. But as Jay-Z once said "Onto the next one".

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Detroit Michigan. A town on the verge of either falling apart or rebuilding to its former glory. Despite recent economic hardships the Motor City has never faltered in its love for sports. The newest addition to the PDC hopes to spark a fire in Detroit. This resilience inspired the team to be known as the Force, a never-say-die blue-collar kind of attitude where a belief in oneself can drive an entire city through its darkest days. As mentioned above the fist statue was a key inspiration and the auto industry gave me the wrenches. I hope you enjoy the Detroit Force!

FORCE.jpg

I really like it, but something seems to be a tad off, and I don't know what. I think that it might be the giant blue blob on top of the wrenched. The orange fist definitely has to go on top of blue, so I'm kinda at a stand still as for what to do. On the alt, I'd fill in the D with the grey, so it's actually like a D with a transparent middle, with a white outline the whole way around. Maybe even make the circle a tiny bit smaller. The colors, font, fist, wrenches and wordmark are all great though! You've done it again!

I really like it, but something seems to be a tad off, and I don't know what. I think that it might be the giant blue blob on top of the wrenched. The orange fist definitely has to go on top of blue, so I'm kinda at a stand still as for what to do. On the alt, I'd fill in the D with the grey, so it's actually like a D with a transparent middle, with a white outline the whole way around. Maybe even make the circle a tiny bit smaller. The colors, font, fist, wrenches and wordmark are all great though! You've done it again!

I guess I for got to mention the symbolism on some of the shapes. The "blue blob" is shaped as such to represent oil drums and smoke stacks both big part of the Motor City. And your not seeing whats happening with the secondary. The "circle" is not a circle. It is the head of a wrench latching on to the "D" so thats why the center of the D is not filled.

I guess I for got to mention the symbolism on some of the shapes. The "blue blob" is shaped as such to represent oil drums and smoke stacks both big part of the Motor City. And your not seeing whats happening with the secondary. The "circle" is not a circle. It is the head of a wrench latching on to the "D" so thats why the center of the D is not filled.

OK, you pass on the smoke-stack and oil drums. As for the Secondary... that was as big of an OHHHHHHHHH!!!! moment as the NEW DELHI alternate logo (if you don't remember that one, go take a peak, page 62).... Yawl Genius!!!!

Lol I was in school while all the entries were rolling in. That what Al Gore created the internets for. To make a classroom less smelly.

Actually, Al Gore never invented the internet, nor did he claim to.

Aside from that useless fact, I really like the logo for Detroit, I'm pretty excited for what you have in store for the uni's.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived