King's Court V

JQK

The Object: Create a new, original logo

The Rules: You have three days.

WARNING! If your logo uses any part of any logo already in existence, you will be disqualified and banned from any further participation in the life of this contest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Logo: Brand-New MTV logo

The winner of the poll will get a spiffy looking small banner to put in your sig, not to mention the admiration of your peers.

You have until Tuesday, 6:00pm EDT

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

That M-as-two-eighth-notes jp did reminds me of Merry Melodies, from one of those Bugs Bunny episodes.

I agree.

Change it up just a little bit JP, or i can't allow it.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I wasn't even thinking of Looney Tunes when I drew it up, but I guess any "music-note m" is gonna look very inspired by it.

With that, I give you entry #2, in black & white, for color versatility purposes

mtv2.gif

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

workin' up a couple. I missed this cause I was gonna post mine and see which one y'all liked more to enter. I just saw it today. Anyway, hopefully I can get it in tomorrow, doubtful perhaps. I know this is crappy, but could the deadline be extended like an hour? I work til 5:30 CT. If not I'll try to get it up on my lunch hour...I probably will either way.

peace,

pc

Edit follows:

Nevermind, I'll just turn in what I've got. Now, I really don't think this is used. I looked for radio wave logos on google and couldn't find anything similar. So I'm pretty sure its orginal. If anyone can find anything that looks similar I'll remove it from competition. It is completly orginal from my standpoint....

mtv.gif

Archived