Devil rays?!

stimpy

the devil rays are now in third place of AL east. I know this doesn't seem like much but this is like the best ever for them. And there ahead of teh teams that were supposed to do so good this year. Toronto and Baltimore.

First the Bucs win the Super Bowl, then the Bolts win the Stanley Cup, now the Rays are in 3rd place of their division (which feels like winning a championship considering we're behind Boston and New York). It feels great to live in Tampa Bay right now. Let's just hope that this winning streak can continue throughout the rest of the season.

hey i said right after the Lightning skated the cup............"What's next the Devil Rays win the World Series?"

Man that would be SCARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolphins . . . Buc(2002) . . . Marlins(2003) . . . Lightning(2004). . . Devil Rays -----

anybody seeing a pattern? (cue Twilite Zone Music)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Oh man, those Red Sox fans would have a fit if the D Rays get into second and dare I say if Tampa gets to first. Steinbrenner would trade his entire team to Tampa for the Rays. :P

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

hey i said right after the Lightning skated the cup............"What's next the Devil Rays win the World Series?"

Man that would be SCARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolphins . . . Buc(2002) . . . Marlins(2003) . . . Lightning(2004). . . Devil Rays -----

anybody seeing a pattern? (cue Twilite Zone Music)

No! No! No! The Tampa Bay Storm have a better chance of winning in 2005.

I saw, I came, I left.

Oh man, those Red Sox fans would have a fit if the D Rays get into second and dare I say if Tampa gets to first. Steinbrenner would trade his entire team to Tampa for the Rays. :P

They are still 11 games back

Oh man, those Red Sox fans would have a fit if the D Rays get into second and dare I say if Tampa gets to first.  Steinbrenner would trade his entire team to Tampa for the Rays.  :P

They are still 11 games back

Not to mention even with the 21-6 stretch, they are STILL below 0.500

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived