High School Football Concept

8BW14

Okay so my alma mater is due for new football uniforms next year and our coach has asked some other former players including myself for some input on the new uniforms. The helmet is out current helmet, which is coincidentally new for this year, which has a recolored 49ers logo that we have used for most of the schools history, except my four years when we had a custom logo, that I really liked. Anyway, the school is the South Fulton Rebels and the colors are purple, white, and green in order of importance. I just wanted to post these here to get some c&c before I pitch the uniforms to coach.

southfultonfootballhome_zpsab1fc53b.pngsouthfultonfootballhomealt_zps339382e4.png

southfultonfootballaway_zps36a4ede9.png

southfultonfootballawayalt_zpscb8cb3b7.png

Theyre pretty cool but maybe it would look a little bit better with green outlining the numbers

I don't necessarily disagree with you there because I tried that but the green and purple bled together and the outline disappeared, so I just went without.

If helmet options are available I'd change the mask to purple.

This actually looks pretty good. Nice job

I will whip one up with a purple mask and post it to compare but I think coach wants green. Also I may look into a more modern design to compare as well. thanks for the comments. Please keep'em coming.

If possible, I think I would flip the helmet stripe colors. That green is very hard to see. Otherwise, it's a nice, simple, solid design.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

If possible, I think I would flip the helmet stripe colors. That green is very hard to see.

I would do that but unfortunately the helmet was designed by the coach himself so it would be basically untouchable, maybe I will lighten the green a bit to make it more visible.

If possible, I think I would flip the helmet stripe colors. That green is very hard to see.

I would do that but unfortunately the helmet was designed by the coach himself so it would be basically untouchable, maybe I will lighten the green a bit to make it more visible.

I was just about to say this. The green is way too dark, but I do like the color scheme.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

If helmet options are available I'd change the mask to purple.

This actually looks pretty good. Nice job

I will whip one up with a purple mask and post it to compare but I think coach wants green. Also I may look into a more modern design to compare as well. thanks for the comments. Please keep'em coming.

I wouldn't go modern here. It would likely clash with the logo style.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

The SF looks like the Niners

Okay so my alma mater is due for new football uniforms next year and our coach has asked some other former players including myself for some input on the new uniforms. The helmet is out current helmet, which is coincidentally new for this year, which has a recolored 49ers logo that we have used for most of the schools history, except my four years when we had a custom logo, that I really liked. Anyway, the school is the South Fulton Rebels and the colors are purple, white, and green in order of importance. I just wanted to post these here to get some c&c before I pitch the uniforms to coach.

southfultonfootballhome_zpsab1fc53b.pngsouthfultonfootballhomealt_zps339382e4.png

southfultonfootballaway_zps36a4ede9.png

southfultonfootballawayalt_zpscb8cb3b7.png

Archived