My 2014 ACC Football Series

GriffinM6

Here's Clemson. I liked their uniforms that had the paw on the shoulder, such as the picture below. I really wanted to do that, and keep the uniform traditional, and I think I hit that spot on.

clemson_jamaal_fudge_sm.jpg

Home

nqy.png

Home 2

8y9.png

Away

h243.png

Away 2 (This is my favorite uniform I've done in the series so far.)

1hv6.png

Alternate

nmq.png

Clemson is my favorite...and I really love the alts!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, skip Virginia no one cares about them just get to VIRGINIA TECH!!!

Yuck! I'm actually gonna do them and FSU last, because I hate them.

Wait who Tech or UVA? I'm in agreement with you about Florida St.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Woohoo! It's concept time again! This next set is Virginia. I like what they have now, but it could use some tweaking. I used the swords to outline the sleeves, and took the V, and put it on the sleeves. I didn't want them looking like Syracuse, so that's why there's only one helmet.

Home

apua.png

Home 2

4js0.png

Away

v820.png

Away 2

jt5s.png

Alternate

l6j4.png

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Up to this point:

BC: This is good especially the red pants for the alt.

Clemson: The tiger paw and stripes on the jersey do this team some good. Removing the "Clemson" from the front wouldn't hurt. Other than that, this is probably my favorite design so far.

Duke (Going off most recent update): This is good; would like to see a black version of this uniform.

GT: Simply put, this is better than the hideous things they have now. Good job on this one.

L'Ville: FINALLY someone removed that stupid drop shadow from their numbers! :notworthy:

Miami: Green pants wouldn't be bad for this set.

NC State: Try using the "S" logo instead of the wordmark on the logo.

UNC: Needs some more navy, maybe some navy blue pants?

Pitt (Latest update): Perfect.

Syracuse: Orange jerseys? They are the "Orange" so it would make sense to have orange uniforms IMO.

Virginia: Not a big fan of the orange jerseys for this team. The blue pants should have a white stripe in between the orange ones, just for consistency.

2zdohky.jpg

Syracuse: Orange jerseys? They are the "Orange" so it would make sense to have orange uniforms IMO.

Virginia: Not a big fan of the orange jerseys for this team. The blue pants should have a white stripe in between the orange ones, just for consistency.

Syracuse: I guess I'll add an orange jersey. Everyone is saying I should, so it's gonna happen.

Virginia: I didn't put a white stripe between the orange ones, because I wanted to keep the thin lines consistent throughout the uniform. The striping on the pants and helmets are consistent with each other however. I didn't use any white on the orange jersey, because I tried it, and it just didn't look right.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I'm normally disinterested in UVA concepts, but you nailed it on everyone EXCEPT the alternates, I agree with what mitch said, orange just seems like a forced jersey. An Orange jersey for cuse might be a little bit better though

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I'll go back and add an orange alt for Cuse later tonight, but for right now, here's Wake Forest. I wanted to use a classic design for them, while also using a font that matched their logo, and I think the Patriots font works really well. This is one of my favorite uniform sets of the series.

Home

hvzv.png

Home 2

ggok.png

Away

2lzy.png

Away 2

tddn.png

Alternate

r0b.png

spacer.png

Archived