Wake Forest modern logo

Sidney

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your updates are getting better and better, so good for you. But I feel the logo is too vertical. Other than that, it's developing nicely.

I agree with BlackBolt.

The progression of this logo has been all good.

What are you working in...Illustrator?

How would it look if you just gabbed everything and pulled it a tad wider?

Overall, this logo is a definite upgrade Sidney.

FIrst off, the most recent update is miles ahead of where you were when you started. Nice job. The thing that's bothering me the most, however, is the way the collar obscures part of the chin. Is there a way to move the collar down below the chin altogether?

the one on the left (A) is very good. I like the collar w/o the longer lapel/sharp edges. Your concept has really come along nicely - great work!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I prefer the larger collar as well. The smaller collar, to me, indicates normalcy...the way a regular guy would dress. the larger collar feels more sinister and threatening. That being said...I'd prefer "B"...also, in a nit-picky sense, it looks like you've still got some dark gray lines floating around in the hair (around the ears) and in the face versus the had and collar.

Archived