• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FlareTeaser3_zps365dcb8a.png

Matchdays 17 and 18 up soon!

Gotta be Nashville. OR New Orleans

FrostbiteTeaser_zps3bb41b6d.png

Haven't you tortured us enough?

I agree. Just give us a concept not a part of one!!! Looks like a snowflake. Maybe Buffalo?

:D Sorry, but I'm not controlling it, but he new owners of the expansion teams. I hear 1 team will be out soon ;) ... maybe about matchday 20?22?

FlareTeaser3_zps365dcb8a.png

Matchdays 17 and 18 up soon!

Gotta be Nashville. OR New Orleans

FrostbiteTeaser_zps3bb41b6d.png

Haven't you tortured us enough?

I agree. Just give us a concept not a part of one!!! Looks like a snowflake. Maybe Buffalo?

:D Sorry, but I'm not controlling it, but he new owners of the expansion teams. I hear 1 team will be out soon ;) ... maybe about matchday 20?22?

I'll be waiting.

NEWSGG copy.png

Based on the curves of the vinyl and the arch of the text it has to be a shorter name so I'd say Nashville over New Orleans. And given the bits of letters I see on the bottom, I see "FLARE" A name that would really suit music city. So my guess is the Nashville Flare and for the other just a stab in the dark...Ottawa Frost?

Based on the curves of the vinyl and the arch of the text it has to be a shorter name so I'd say Nashville over New Orleans. And given the bits of letters I see on the bottom, I see "FLARE" A name that would really suit music city. So my guess is the Nashville Flare and for the other just a stab in the dark...Ottawa Frost?

Ding ding ding! As announced earlier today, the first expansion team will be based in Nashville, Tennessee, and will be called the Nashville Flare. Press conference at 7:30pm. Just primary logo is expected, but ya never know. Stay tuned!

Archived