Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely 2. Also, it's kind of bugging me that you're using Calibri for both Nashville and Edmonton. Maybe you could try Arial for Edmonton?

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Definitely 2. Also, it's kind of bugging me that you're using Calibri for both Nashville and Edmonton. Maybe you could try Arial for Edmonton?

2 it is. Also, Nashville's font is called Ahoroni, but I agree, it does look similar. I think that I would rather change Nashville over Edmonton.

A lot of speculation going around recently saying that the Inferno name and logo would be leaving the league, due to that screen that has frequently popped up at Inferno games saying 'A Fruity Future.' That was denied today by Inferno front office, who stated that the Inferno name and logo would be part of the league in 2021-22 season. This information was quickly backed up in a tweet by the league. It's unsure what the slogan means, and has lead to a flurry of theories around the league.

A lot of speculation going around recently saying that the Inferno name and logo would be leaving the league, due to that screen that has frequently popped up at Inferno games saying 'A Fruity Future.' That was denied today by Inferno front office, who stated that the Inferno name and logo would be part of the league in 2021-22 season. This information was quickly backed up in a tweet by the league. It's unsure what the slogan means, and has lead to a flurry of theories around the league.

I'm excited!

Re-branding as the Jacksonville Citrus?

Re-branding as the Jacksonville Citrus?

...but they didn't say it would be in Jacksonville.

Archived