North American Throwball Association- Victoria Orcas

jmoe12

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't put the heads on the red shorts. Too hard to see the eagle man. Or, you could just take the eagle man off the home, and the leopard man off the road

Should I put them on both legs, or just one?

Tough call. I think both options are fine. Up to you

Looks good but the text needs to be curved correctly. Check other roundels (i.e. Padres, Twins, etc.) to see how the text should be.

Any suggestions on how I could do that?

Yea, that really isn't possible with Paint. Curved text is next to impossible. Don't blame him for not trying. Not sure if you could do that on Gimp on Inkscape, but you really can't do that on Paint.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Looks good but the text needs to be curved correctly. Check other roundels (i.e. Padres, Twins, etc.) to see how the text should be.

Any suggestions on how I could do that?

Yea, that really isn't possible with Paint. Curved text is next to impossible. Don't blame him for not trying. Not sure if you could do that on Gimp on Inkscape, but you really can't do that on Paint.

He did what I always tried to do. Make the last an first letters on equal levels, and just keep making your way to the middle. Best you can do. Every time I need curved text with my logos, I put 'em in the request forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Way to go JMoe! You seem really committed to this, despite not getting as many comments as I'm sure you'd like. I think that you do deserve more. To the concepts, Twin Cities is great! The font is good, and I really like the alt. Vancouver, also very nice. Were you going tor waves on the sleeves? You're certainly getting a lot better. Keep up the good work!

Way to go JMoe! You seem really committed to this, despite not getting as many comments as I'm sure you'd like. I think that you do deserve more. To the concepts, Twin Cities is great! The font is good, and I really like the alt. Vancouver, also very nice. Were you going tor waves on the sleeves? You're certainly getting a lot better. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the kind words, kev. I was going for waves on the sleeves.

Vancouver... I think I have a new favorite. LOVE the colors.

Thanks!

Archived