North American Throwball Association- Victoria Orcas

jmoe12

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you are getting better, but the diversity in the uniforms, specifically in the striping patterns, is severely lacking. It seems as if you've done the same stripes on the last few teams. It's great that your logos are improving, but don't neglect the uniforms!

Also, some of your older teams posts are gone. Not sure what happened there...

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

I think you are getting better, but the diversity in the uniforms, specifically in the striping patterns, is severely lacking. It seems as if you've done the same stripes on the last few teams. It's great that your logos are improving, but don't neglect the uniforms!

Also, some of your older teams posts are gone. Not sure what happened there...

I must have accidentally deleted them. When I'm done with Tier 1, I'll post them again.

Here is Panama City!

920d6c77-599f-4177-b09b-df683d9cb1a1_zps

Do they have a name, or are they just Panama City? I really like the home. Again, try to make the logo a bit more symmetrical. I do really like the idea though. Good work again!

Probably should have put that on there. They're called the Diggers. I'll see if I can make the logo more symmetrical.

Not the best, (that title belongs to Dolrado Aquilus TC, or something like that.) but it's good, not crazy about the giant manta ray on the home, but the rest is great. Especially the teal pants.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Not the best, (that title belongs to Dolrado Aquilus TC, or something like that.) but it's good, not crazy about the giant manta ray on the home, but the rest is great. Especially the teal pants.

Dolrado is #2.

NEWSGG copy.png

Archived