North American Throwball Association- Victoria Orcas

jmoe12

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice update to Detroit, the Mexican team (too lazy to look at their name) looks great too.

Yeah, the name's a mouthful. They usually go by Dorado Aguials TC because Guadalajara Dorado Aguilas Throwball Club would be just too much.

Wow! I really like this one! The log is definitely your best so far, and i really like the stripes. I'd say this is probably your best overall set

Thanks, kevsim1!

Nice update to Detroit, the Mexican team (too lazy to look at their name) looks great too.

Yeah, the name's a mouthful. They usually go by Dorado Aguials TC because Guadalajara Dorado Aguilas Throwball Club would be just too much.

Wow! I really like this one! The log is definitely your best so far, and i really like the stripes. I'd say this is probably your best overall set

Thanks, kevsim1!

Dang, you're quick! Do you get like a phone call every time someone posts in here...

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Dorados TC has a nice logo. The Rev's logo however really needs to be cleaned up because the circles aren't exactly circular. Also adding in a white stroke between the middle circle and the black circle would really help define that area. The letters in the black could also use a stroke. You're getting better though!

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

Thanks, kevsim1!

Dang, you're quick! Do you get like a phone call every time someone posts in here...

No. I basically sit next to the computer and wait. I have no life whatsoever.

Didn't have much time today because of church and the Bears game, but here is Empire TC. One of the charter members of NATA, Empire TC has won 4 championships and has earned the 8th most points of any team. However, the team has had several problems with overspending on bust players. Empire looks to turn things around with latest big signing Trey Bennet a super-speedy winger. Straight from the Big Apple, here is Empire TC!

acd448b3-fc22-4772-a37f-fcda6a7ce673_zps

Didn't have much time today because of church and the Bears game, but here is Empire TC. One of the charter members of NATA, Empire TC has won 4 championships and has earned the 8th most points of any team. However, the team has had several problems with overspending on bust players. Empire looks to turn things around with latest big signing Trey Bennet a super-speedy winger. Straight from the Big Apple, here is Empire TC!

acd448b3-fc22-4772-a37f-fcda6a7ce673_zps

I take my comments about the Mexican team being the best, because this one here is BEAUTIFUL. You even put the jewel on the sock-pad. Amazing work.

Again, you need to work on the consistency of your lines. The idea is there, but the execution is still lacking. I assume you are making theses in paint, no? I recommend using the free program GIMP. It'll make your concepts much neater and take this to a whole other level.

Again, you need to work on the consistency of your lines. The idea is there, but the execution is still lacking. I assume you are making theses in paint, no? I recommend using the free program GIMP. It'll make your concepts much neater and take this to a whole other level.

What would you suggest changing to make this more consistent? I am using paint, but I draw the logos before hand and scan them onto the computer. I did initially try installing Paint, but it was a glitch and put a bunch of viruses on the computer.

The lines just aren't straight, they are wobbly since they are hand drawn. The crown isn't symmetrical like most crowns are. You could fix this in several ways, but that is the biggest problem I have with the logo. Just sharper, cleaner lines would really make your concepts pop.

I really like the incorporation of the apple on the crown, that's sweet!

Thanks!

The lines just aren't straight, they are wobbly since they are hand drawn. The crown isn't symmetrical like most crowns are. You could fix this in several ways, but that is the biggest problem I have with the logo. Just sharper, cleaner lines would really make your concepts pop.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll work on the logo.

Archived