North American Throwball Association- Victoria Orcas

jmoe12

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I really like Boston. I'm sure you and everyone else realise that the crest could be cleaned up a bit, but as a general concept, I really like it. Maybe red shorts on the road? There seems to be 1 item too many with blue. Very nice my friend. I really like it. Plus I must say, You've got nice fonts... Archers and Rebellion both have really nice ones...

I'll work on that, kevsim1, as for Boston's history, here it is.

The club was founded in 1981, 205 years after the signing of the Declaration of Independence. The Rebellion have won 2 league titles, 1994 and 1996, but have been prone to underachieving, especially in their inability to beat arch rival Empire TC. In the last four years, the Rebellion have gone a dismal 2-1-3-6 against Empire despite finishing ahead of them in the standings twice, and in the NA Cup, only making it to the semifinals once since their win in 1996. These failures have discouraged many a Rebellion fan. However, the team is on the rise, finishing 8th last year and landing star center Kurt Wilmington from Tier 2 Philadelphia.

Waiting for some more C&C on Boston, but in the mean time... Cactus Country TC

CactusCountryJersey_zpsb504cd1b.png

Not much of a history for this team, founded when the league expanded from 36 to 40 in 2009 and have been building a good Tier 2 team ever since. Ignacio Fernandez's breakout year in 2012-13 helped CCTC make the push into Tier 1 with their Tier 2 win. The Cacti are ready to go in their inaugural season underway!

Feedback still encouraged for all previous teams but here are the Chicago Mobsters. Founded in 1983 and have been annually strong. They have enjoyed 4 NATA championships in 1992, 1999, 2002 and 2008 right now the team is built around post Leshaun Shanahan the 7 foot tall and shot blocking force. With Shanahan and a scrappy bunch of wings, the Mobsters look to contend for the fifth ring this year! Thanks to JMurr for the new template!2903b57d-9f6f-4e8f-a3bc-6a123a5cbee1_zps

Wow! Very nice! Maybe just finish the black outline on the bottom on the patch? Is that a new template I see too? If so, maybe you could recreate the past teams quickly on the new one. Good work all around!

Thanks, I'll work on it!

Archived