North American Throwball Association- Victoria Orcas

jmoe12

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love how the jersey resembles the texas state flag, BRILLIANT! Plus, your actually drawing straight lines now, just when it seems you have mastered paint, you move on to GIMP! Excited for the next installment, jmoe.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Here's the update. I chose yellow for the main color because it contrasted most with the black.

fec6532f-0be0-423c-91ef-e34752b43dd6_zps

I like it. You know just as well as I do that it's not the most creative thing in the world, but I think it works.

I wanted it to be simple and clean. I do agree, it works just fine.

Sorry for not posting anything lately. I can't seem to figure out GIMP and I think I may just stick to paint for a while longer, depending on what you guys think.

I say keep playing around in gimp. You can keep going in paint, because I'm anxious to see what you can do now that you're rapidly improving in Paint. Maybe use Gimp in after a few more?

Sorry for not posting anything lately. I can't seem to figure out GIMP and I think I may just stick to paint for a while longer, depending on what you guys think.

I say keep playing around in gimp. You can keep going in paint, because I'm anxious to see what you can do now that you're rapidly improving in Paint. Maybe use Gimp in after a few more?

I won't completely give up on GIMP, but for the next few, I'll use paint.

I'm back! Here is the most successful team in NATA history, Loups de Montreal!

994b671b-a4f6-4374-bcd3-17dc19042d11_zps

I like it. Maybe add a red outline around the alt on the black shorts just to separate it from from the lack shorts. Also, why is the alternate logo's circular, but not the primary's?

Archived