North American Throwball Association- Victoria Orcas

jmoe12

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pretty darn good JMoe. Either lighten the green, or add some white on the alt, because it's kinda dark right now, for the racers. I like the dual meaning as well. Again, you're just improving every time. Different striping, with the checkers also looks good.

That's pretty darn good JMoe. Either lighten the green, or add some white on the alt, because it's kinda dark right now, for the racers. I like the dual meaning as well. Again, you're just improving every time. Different striping, with the checkers also looks good.

Thanks, kev. I'll add some white to the alt

I conquer.

NEWSGG copy.png

How'd I miss 4? Anyways, here we go:

I love how you're going with different striping patterns now. Only one suggestion:

Could you make the inside of the bee on Philly's home white? Kinda difficult to see.

Orizaba is your best jersey so far.

PEI would be a close 2nd.

Not crazy about Guatemala, but I have no idea why. Logo's pretty good. I'd say keep it.

Holy Cow, I think this is my favorite of the entire series! Just Love the shoulder decals, the font, the color, everything about it. But... the A on the Home and the Third are a little hard to see (I suggest you make them gold), and the wings on the away shorts are hard to see also (I suggest you make that gold too).

NEWSGG copy.png

Archived