Paramount Football League - Cincinnati

JoHyphenE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idaho Appaloosas 2.0:

I've reworked the Appaloosas logo according to your suggestions and this is what I came up with.

idahoappaloosasprimary3_zpsf5742e97.png

Better, worse, indifferent? Let me know what you think! Thanks for looking!

Much better, although I think that there's still 1 think missing. I think that it might be the eye. Much improved. Great work!

Idaho Appaloosas 2.0:

I've reworked the Appaloosas logo according to your suggestions and this is what I came up with.

idahoappaloosasprimary3_zpsf5742e97.png

Better, worse, indifferent? Let me know what you think! Thanks for looking!

Much better, although I think that there's still 1 think missing. I think that it might be the eye. Much improved. Great work!

Yes, I agree, make the eye bigger

NEWSGG copy.png

This logo still needs a lot of work. Your linework is too thin, the spotting is not organic and natural, and the anatomy of the head reminds me more of a giraffe than a horse. The ear is too small and looks like it's coming out directly above the eye. I know you've been using reference photos, which is a very smart thing to do, so I give you credit there. But choose some reference photos of just horses heads to nail the anatomy better.

rATMcmK.png

I'm not completely finished with the update for the Appaloosas, but I reworked it by redoing the eye, increasing the thickness of the lines, and changing the hair, head, and ears a little. I'm still working on the best way to do the spots and I'm not sure if I'm completely sold on the pupil or not. I took a good amount of inspiration especially for the eye and hair from Western Michigan.

idahoappaloosasprimary5_zps89b31ae1.png

Please give me some feedback as to how to best go about with the spots. Other C+C appreciated. Thanks again for viewing!

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

I'm not completely finished with the update for the Appaloosas, but I reworked it by redoing the eye, increasing the thickness of the lines, and changing the hair, head, and ears a little. I'm still working on the best way to do the spots and I'm not sure if I'm completely sold on the pupil or not. I took a good amount of inspiration especially for the eye and hair from Western Michigan.

idahoappaloosasprimary5_zps89b31ae1.png

Please give me some feedback as to how to best go about with the spots. Other C+C appreciated. Thanks again for viewing!

The mouth as a straight line is the only thing that is bothering me. Maybe fix that, add the sppots, and you've got yourself a really nice concept. Fantastic work!

I guess I'll keep Providence as is. I'm moving away from the last charter member for this next concept. Louisville was granted a PFL franchise that would begin play in 2000, being the eigth expansion team in the league. The city wanted an outside of the box name and eventually settled on the Louisville Balloons to try and raise the popularity of the newly founded Adam Matthews Balloon Festival (now Bluegrass Balloon Festival) that is held in Louisville annually. It has since become the fifth largest balloon festival and largest in Kentucky. The team has only been around for 13 seasons, but they already have 2 championships to show for it ('06 & '10). Here is the logo:

LouisvilleBalloonsPrimary_zps7b0cbd34.pn

The colors come directly from Louisville's city seal and the fleur de lis is modeled after that as well. I think the basket needs some work since it is so plain, but other than that I'm satisfied with this concept. C+C appreciated once again, thanks for following!

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

Archived