Lakers concept

AAO

i think its really cool, just not for a team with such a history like the lakers.. they'd go nuts if you touched the logo..i know they changed their unis a couple of yeras ago, but it wasn't as drastic as your idea

but for an expansion team or something, it looks realyl cool

I'm not exactly feeling the secondary logo, but I like the primary logo you did. I don't know what it is about it, but I like it. I don't think I would use it over the Lakers current primary logo though - too much tradition and all that. But yours makes for an interesting tertiary logo or something. But I certainly like it (although the ball could use a little work).

I don't like the jersey though... the wordmark on the jersey looks weird, the LA at the collar, the sides. It just doesn't work for me.

Good work otherwise.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Against All Odds,

Here's a little tip, please put links on your website that go to the individual logos instead of posting them all on one page.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Use the "IMG" button in your Code Buttons tool bar.

Type in the URL of your image.

[img=http://www.angelfire.com/va3/logoandunifrmconcpts/images/lakers_concept.gif]

...and voila...

lakers_concept.gif

One other note... you sure do have a lot blank space in your image... why not bring all the elements of the image closer together to result in smaller file sizes.

Any reason why you haven't moved on to a better template?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Actually, since he's on Angelfire, that won't work. He'd want...

[URL=http://www.angelfire.com/va3/logoandunifrmconcpts/images/lakers_concept.gif]Lakers concept[/URL]

That way, we could copy/paste or click/drag the link.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Actually, since he's on Angelfire, that won't work. He'd want...

[URL=http://www.angelfire.com/va3/logoandunifrmconcpts/images/lakers_concept.gif]Lakers concept[/URL]

That way, we could copy/paste or click/drag the link.

Ah, but of course Mockba. I'm still getting used to Angelfire cutting off remote linking.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived