Raptors Concept

decypher

It's definitely less cartoony than what they use now. but your Raptor looks like it has eyelashes. And the P reads like a D when the raptor head is on top of it, like "Radtors".

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I remember a design quite a bit like these a while back. I'm assuming that was yours too!

I like these a lot though. Everything is simple and bold and if put into production I can see these being an instant hit! :woot:

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I saw those red unis and immediatly thought 'Chicago Bulls', which would normally turn me away, but for some odd reason I was mystically captivated towards them! :grin:

LOL, great work! One suggestion I have would be to add some grey to the shorts also. Maybe through adding some of the grey paneling to the triangle on the shorts, kind of like how it was done on the jerseys. Just a thought.

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

the unis are awesome, but the logo just isnt doing it.

plus i am a fan of the purple with the raptors

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

"Raptors" might be the worst nickname in all the major sports. It lost it's relevance after about a month.

That being said, the jerseys you did are very nice. I like the gray on the side panels.

Just a thought here.... I really think they need to change the Raptors reference to refer to birds. Use an eagle or something.

I can buy the bird reference a bit. The raptors definatly were riding the Jurassic Park (orignal) wave to begin. But still, I think you can have a pretty cool logo with that. I liked the basketball fossil logo they used for awhile. The Ogden(?) Raptors had an ok logo if I remember right. There's alot of room for something cool in the name, they just haven't utilized it yet.

I like the uniforms a lot, but I'm not hyping the logo very much. I like FreeKobe's idea of adding silver to the shorts. I think it would tie a nice design in a little bit more.

Archived