Detroit Tigers Concept

jkrdevil

Psst... Detroit is spelled wrong on the roads.

The old-english numbers are hard to read, but other than that, it's a good concept.

Not that I'd want them to change for anything, but I could think of worse directions to go in.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Well, I don't like the home unis. Best to be left alone with the single Old English "D" on the left chest.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

To be honest, it's difficult to improve on one of the best looks in baseball. I don't see this as being much of a step, but not bad by any means. I think if you replaced those numbers with just regular block, it might look better. Overall, not bad.

Oh, and by the way, that B,B,S thing is getting terribly old.

I like the idea.

Does the script seem a little low on the chest to anyone else?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

These look alright but I would have to agree with MilTownMVP and say that the numbers aren't really easy to read. I personally think their current script on their jerseys is fine. Excellent attempt though.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

The Tiger's home uniform is among the best in baseball and should stay the same.

As for the road, I'd like to see a grey version of the home uniform, complete with the same old English "D" on it. Then change the "D" on the cap from orange to grey.

"Oh, and by the way, that B,B,S thing is getting terribly old."

I was not talking about an ABA logo there, my friend. It's "B, B and S" for the record. I was talking about the Tigers' concept there.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

"Oh, and by the way, that B,B,S thing is getting terribly old."

I was not talking about an ABA logo there, my friend. It's "B, B and S" for the record. I was talking about the Tigers' concept there.

what is B, B and S?

I like the idea.

Does the script seem a little low on the chest to anyone else?

A good rule of thumb (boondock saints just popped into my head) is to make the script below the second button (where most people put the first) There are 2 buttons at the top close together, then about 4 or 5 inches for the script. I've never had a jersey without script...is that still the same on those? Anyway, I do like the idea with the concepts. I love that old english text for the old teams. Nobody should introduce it as a new element completly, but the teams that use it, it looks awesome.

Archived