2014 Stadium Series concepts

monkeypower

From what we here at CCSLC have seen and heard, the Stadium Series jerseys do not give us much to look forward too. So I decided to make what I thought the games should look like.

First off is the LA game. I decided to go with 90's era jerseys with current colour schemes. The Ducks is pretty straight forward and I wasn't sure about the grey Kings jersey but I went with it.

LAOutdoor_zps6ad04d31.png

Thoughts?

And I was kind of stumped on the NY/NJ game so if anybody has any suggestions or ideas that they wouldn't mind throwing at me, I'll try to make it work and give you credit.

IbjBaeE.png

Why are you using a logo that started in the 00s to represent the 90s?

Otherwise...looks nice. Maybe want a black jersey for Anaheim though.

Ideas for NJ/NYI. Fishsticks vs. Green & Red. No questions.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Technically that Kings logo was introduced in the 90s. But the Gretzky era logo probably represents that decade better.

With the Ducks jersey you've got orange and gold touching each other on the stripes. In my eyes, that's a no-no. But given the striping design and the primarily orange colour scheme, it looks like you didn't have any better ways of avoiding that issue, unless you take out one stripe or make the gold one white instead. Either way I'm warming to the idea of an orange jersey, has to be better than the soulless crap we have now.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Why are you using a logo that started in the 00s to represent the 90s?

Otherwise...looks nice. Maybe want a black jersey for Anaheim though.

Ideas for NJ/NYI. Fishsticks vs. Green & Red. No questions.

What I meant to say was combining the 90's looks with the current looks, not just the colour scheme.

Technically that Kings logo was introduced in the 90s. But the Gretzky era logo probably represents that decade better.

With the Ducks jersey you've got orange and gold touching each other on the stripes. In my eyes, that's a no-no. But given the striping design and the primarily orange colour scheme, it looks like you didn't have any better ways of avoiding that issue, unless you take out one stripe or make the gold one white instead. Either way I'm warming to the idea of an orange jersey, has to be better than the soulless crap we have now.

If those Ducks jerseys were what they were actually gonna wear during the game I would not be opposed to them at all. However, I do think you should have the champagne stripe in-between the orange on the pants for consistency.

I couldn't figure out a way to not have the orange and gold bleed into each other and that's the best I could do. I like the pant stripe just orange because adding gold will make it bleed into each other.

IbjBaeE.png

I hate Pittsburgh as a team, but I love that jersey, maybe having a black outline on the P just to make it stand out more. Other than that, its perfect.

Archived