Resurrecting the ABA(PIT Condors Logo)FEEDBACK NEEDED

JTswag187

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I go Sails, Conquistadors is A) Way too long and B) Doesn't sound like a name for a basketball team. Go Sails!

And dang it JT, I'm using that template for a series I'm (trying) to do. Thanks for sharing it though.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I go Sails, Conquistadors is A) Way too long and B) Doesn't sound like a name for a basketball team. Go Sails!

And dang it JT, I'm using that template for a series I'm (trying) to do. Thanks for sharing it though.

the Conquistadors were called the Q's from what i know but I see what your saying

I decided to go with the sails due to my inability to think of a logo for the Q's. However there will be a Q's fauxback, Also from now on there will be descriptions for logos, unis, etc. I'll go back tomorrow and add descriptions for the Squires and Stars. Anyways here's the Sails primary:

11509158743_73fbce4951_o.png

First I darkened the green because that's what every team does to green(not saying the Jets should've).

Then added powder blue as a tribute to the Chargers. Same with the 2 green strokes on the side(looks like a bolt).

Considering you are restricting yourself to MS Paint, they are pretty good. If you worked on using a more traditional Paint Program, your designs will come out a lot sharper and would reduce the "bleeding" with the aliasing. (unless Paint has an aliasing option, then I've been under a rock)

after hearing recent feedback I've have decided to change to Inkscape. This is why there was a delay, so I could learn the program. Logos will still be made in paint until I get more experience with Inkscape. Anyways here's Sails unis(alts coming soon):

11638131723_9bd7080ecc_o.png

11638567494_5fa1ca6c7c_o.png

Can you do an Anaheim Amigos Concept

I'm doing them in reverse alphabetical order so...... you might end up waiting a bit. If I were to do them in requested order then I might get spammed with request and it would lose a sense of order. However as long as I get feedback I'll go as fast as I can

Archived