Charlotte Hornets Jersey/Court Concepts [ADD YOUR CONCEPTS ASWELL]

KevinJohnsonThaTruth

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so this is mine court concept...can't wait for the next season to start!

hornets_zpsa425bd98.jpg

This is the best so far, though I have doubts that Hugo will be at center court. Good job with the hexagons, and good attention to detail with the solid paint (no college lanes). I do think the profile hornet will be used in this manner too.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

hornets_zpsa425bd98.jpg

This is the best so far, though I have doubts that Hugo will be at center court. Good job with the hexagons, and good attention to detail with the solid paint (no college lanes). I do think the profile hornet will be used in this manner too.

Thanks, glad you like it!

I went with Hugo because he's always been in the center, so I guess I can't do it any other way...and yeah I too think he will be just the secondary logo, that will probably be used somehow in the jerseys.

hornets_zpsa425bd98.jpg

Thanks, glad you like it!

I went with Hugo because he's always been in the center, so I guess I can't do it any other way...and yeah I too think he will be just the secondary logo, that will probably be used somehow in the jerseys.

I love this design

hornets_zpsa425bd98.jpg

Not bad, not bad at all. I think it's better than mine.

Just like others have said Hugo is most likely not gonna be the center court. It's probably gonna be the main logo that will be at center court.

But I was just wondering if I could see if you could make it one-tone court, I'm just curious to see what it look like, with the light tan all over the court.

hornets_zpsa425bd98.jpg

Just like others have said Hugo is most likely not gonna be the center court. It's probably gonna be the main logo that will be at center court.

But I was just wondering if I could see if you could make it one-tone court, I'm just curious to see what it look like, with the light tan all over the court.

Ask and you shall receive!

hornets_onetone_zpsbc512f76.jpg

hornets_zpsa425bd98.jpg

Ask and you shall receive!

hornets_onetone_zpsbc512f76.jpg

That looks so much better.

Amazing uniforms (best I've seen so far) Lights Out, but I don't know if I like the gradient court even though it's retro. I just never liked it much then. A gradient key might work, but it always seemed cluttered and hard to watch on a colored floor. Maybe it would worked if the colors were less saturated though.

Good job LightsOut. Love the court concepts with the dual teal fading into purple keys and hexagons as well as his unis. Took some cool concepts from others and blended them good. However the Crown C are hard to see and no buzz city logo either. But good job. Excellent work on the jerseys too combine Bobcats old design but done right with the Hornets scheme.

shado_logo.gif

• 1 month later...

Here it is.. I got the plain ol concept art and then applied to a real life photo of Kemba Walker.. let me know what you think. If you want to see the high-res images click on the blog link below. Please leave me feedback on my blog.

http://wp.me/p4kfNI-f

http://notsoballinmike.com/2014/02/02/new-hornets-jersey-concepts-will-make-you-wet/

2014-hornets-jersey-concept.jpgbuzzcity-tw.jpg

www.notsoballinmike.com

Archived