Charlotte Hornets Jersey/Court Concepts [ADD YOUR CONCEPTS ASWELL]

KevinJohnsonThaTruth

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My opinion its now 95% perfect! Keep the Buzz city logo right there. I think that was right on the money but with the "C" crown placement. I wouldn't mind a little touch of having the top circle purple and keep teal lanes as it is. (Bobcats currently have light blue there with navy lanes)

Sry for double post but the 3 point line is kinda hard to see as white so purple lines may work. Either way I love it! Great job

Since you said to add our own concepts here as well, I would like to be the first to add some uniform concepts.

This is my idea for a home uniform appearing with the Hornets wordmark in Purple with a teal trim. Obviously white jerseys are home jerseys in the NBA which I hate that so I added some color to it. I like seeing the boys back in pinstripes but not that odd double stripe with green that they had back in the day. I also liked the idea of purple side panels on the home uniform with pinstripes still inside.

l4vx.png

Since you said to add our own concepts here as well, I would like to be the first to add some uniform concepts.

This is my idea for a home uniform appearing with the Hornets wordmark in Purple with a teal trim. Obviously white jerseys are home jerseys in the NBA which I hate that so I added some color to it. I like seeing the boys back in pinstripes but not that odd double stripe with green that they had back in the day. I also liked the idea of purple side panels on the home uniform with pinstripes still inside.

l4vx.png

I like it, but I would put a simpler logo above the NOB. I would suggest moving the crown C logo there.

l4vx.png

I like it, but I would put a simpler logo above the NOB. I would suggest moving the crown C logo there.

Agreed. Also, I love the way you used new Hugo but that logo will not be used on the uniforms as far as we've heard.

EDIT: The pinstripes are 98% likely to be the light blue accent color, as well.

This is my concept design for the away jersey. It is just the home jersey but in teal. I tried putting Charlotte on it, but the Charlotte Wordmark looks horrible on a uniform so I decided that it is just better to put Hornets on it.

jb7r.png

Archived