29texan

Logos for Holidays. (Kwanzaa)

Halloween (10/31/2014)

...and yeah, I know, the edges are visible. I didn't do this in Photoshop because I don't currently have it.

10289975_10204089530231974_2037834590120

How about a Rememberance Day one for us up here in Canada?

How about a Rememberance Day one for us up here in Canada?

Well, I usually just do one of these for the day (and mostly because I'm in the States) but I think I can make an exception. Give me another day, I just got busy.

If you don't see it tomorrow, inbox me.

I love this thread! Interesting concept but I like it a lot. It's different, but yet amazing. Good Job!

Love how it looks like both a menorah and a dreidel.

Your lettering is backwards. It's חנוכה. The chet (the square without a bottom) goes on the right, the hei (square minus the bottom and a bit of the left side) on the left.

To put it in chess terms, flip the rooks, reverse the knights, and leave the middle letter (the line with a little thing on the top) alone.

Your lettering is backwards. It's חנוכה. The chet (the square without a bottom) goes on the right, the hei (square minus the bottom and a bit of the left side) on the left.

To put it in chess terms, flip the rooks, reverse the knights, and leave the middle letter (the line with a little thing on the top) alone.

Really?

I kept entering this in and this is the orientation I got.

Really?

I kept entering this in and this is the orientation I got.

yup, it's backwards

Huh.... ok, then.

I might correct it, later. But emphasis on the word "might".

Love the approach. Getting one that will work with both the long words and the short is a challenge in this applications. I'd suggest a much narrower font and setting all the words at the same point.