NFL Trophy Room

wdm1219inpenna

I'd like to post something simple I made using some of the awesome logos provided for us on this website, called Trophie Rooms. I'll do one for each of the 32 NFL teams.

I'll take them in alphabetical order by city/state name.

First up, the Arizona (Phoenix/St. Louis/Chicago) Cardinals...They were NFL champs in 1925, but I did not find a trophy for that year. Trophie pictures I didn't use until the 1933 season.

ARIZONACARDINALS_zps7865441d.png

Really neat! I'll check this a lot. Evan, I think you click on it, it'll open a new window, copy that an paste it on edit my profile under signature. Somethings don't work however, I believe. There are other ways of doing it, but thats my technique.

I'd like to post something simple I made using some of the awesome logos provided for us on this website, called Trophie Rooms. I'll do one for each of the 32 NFL teams.

First up, the Arizona (Phoenix/St. Louis/Chicago) Cardinals...They were NFL champs in 1925, but I did not find a trophy for that year. Trophie pictures I didn't use until the 1933 season.

This is what the 1925 trophy looks like.

pottsvillemaroonstrophy.jpg

;)

(actually, it's an interesting story. Look up the Pottsville Maroons someday)

This is what the 1925 trophy looks like.

pottsvillemaroonstrophy.jpg

;)

(actually, it's an interesting story. Look up the Pottsville Maroons someday)

Good stuff! Thanks for this Darth!

Archived