Another ottawa senators concept

Chazberg

I think (as I think most of us do) that this is what they should wear on the road next season. It's just the current alternate, except white. I think next season they should wear the current alternate at home, this concept on the road, and the swoosh (best jersey ever!!!) as an alternate. At any rate, the 2-D Senator HAS to go!

Senators Road Jersey Concept

As a Sens fan, I give that a resounding NO!  There is too much red.  I find that the balance between red and black is very key to the Sens uniforms.  This one has a massive overload of red and extremely little black (just one thin stripe of it).  The numbers just can't balance it back enough.  (I'm not a fan of the huge red cuffs that they actually have either, but I can live with them.)

The white versions might work if you made the ends of the cuffs black, sort of just make the red stripe above the gold the same size below it and make the rest to the end of the sleeve black.  And maybe do the same to the bottom of the jersey, although there'd be very little room to do it.

Good try though.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I'm afraid I don't like that one either. That one has too little red...

The gold stripe with the laurels acts as a line of symmetry.  A red stripe on either side should be replicated on the other side with a stripe of the other color on the other side.

This was actually what I was talking about with Chazberg's jersey: (copy and paste)

http://www.geocities.com/rogercl....003.gif

I just wish they'd use Binghamton's jerseys.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived